ARTICLE [ABR NZ4] Atomy NZ ABR Course
(This ABR Course held by Atomy New Zealand is only available to people currently living in New Zealand)
Introduction of ABR Course
Atomy New Zealand and Atomy Head office have arranged an easy and simple way for our Atomy members to introduce Atomy Life to New & Potential Individuals.
All you need to do is to invite anyone who’s interested in Atomy, whether it is on Atomy products, company history, commission, philosophy, or anything else.
Atomy New Zealand is ready to brief them and explain to them the basics of Atomy through 'Atomy NZ ABR course'.
* The ABR course is designed to promote and deliver Atomy’s distinct masstige products through high-quality lecture content that meets consumer needs, as well as to introduce the nature of the Atomy business, where anyone can easily be successful. It is the most important course and starting point of a successful Atomy business for increasing consumers and discovering business owners by actively responding to changes in the new non-face-to-face business environment.
We arranged lots of awards for successful participants; individual awards, group awards, and final graduate's award.
How good and interesting is the course for ‘Know-Nothing-Yet’ individuals?
Aside from Atomy basics, participants will surely enjoy up-to-date, interesting, and useful information on their everyday life prepared together with professional lecturers and Atomy masters.
Here’s parts of content list for this upcoming ABR course from 9th August 2022 (3rd Quarter).
- Secrets of Smart Exercise / maintaining a healthy weight
- Red Ginseng Special
- Children focused - Oral care & Weight management in childhood
- Muscle Strengthening
Want to experience beforehand? Curious about the real ABR course session?
You can peep into the previous ABR sessions by Atomy New Zealand. (log-in required)
Terms for Application to ABR course, 3rd Quarter 2022
- Applications by groups needs to be submitted before the start of first session, 5st August 2022.
- Applicants in each group can be 1) non-members, 2) current Consumer members, and 3) current Distributor members who haven't achieved Salesmaster (SM)yet. * ’Semi-Sales’ achievers can join as ABR applicants
* If you’re not sure whether you’re eligible for ABR course, please contact Customer Support Centre of Atomy New Zealand.
- Sales masters and above will gather the applicant's information and apply as a group to Atomy New Zealand Marketing Team.
- A Group consists of 15 people or more. If no group is allocated, Atomy New Zealand may help to organize additional groups by combining applicants.
Additional Terms and Application to R course, 3rd Quarter 2022
- R Course application starts after the graduation of AB course, 6th September 2022.
- Applicants must be graduates of AB Courses, either 3rd quarter 2022 or previous AB courses operated by Atomy New Zealand.
- Application should be submitted through the on-going/ previous AB course group leaders. When previous AB course graduates want to apply without support from the previous AB group leaders, please contact Atomy NZ via email at Customer Support at email@example.com
ABR Course Structure
Total participation period of ABR course will be 8 weeks.
AB course: 5 weeks
* 1 video session/week for 4 weeks
+ 1 graduation session, max 1 hour/session
R course: 3 weeks
* 1 video session/week for 2 weeks
+ 1 graduation session, with weekly assignments to be submitted at each end of the first two weeks
* only AB course graduates can apply for R-Course
ABR Course Awards/Gifts
- There are awards for participants who participated in all AB course sessions properly (first 4 weeks): Group awards, Individual awards.
- Aside from awards of AB course, there is additional individual award for successful R-course participants (graduates)
- Award items are to be informed during ABR course
How to participate in ABR course in each week?
- YouTube Live streaming. Every Tuesday. 11:00 AM, within 60 min. Each week’s YouTube link to be shared via the group leaders.
- When you miss the YouTube live streaming, you can catch up the video of the week within 24 hours afterward.
* After 24 hours, the contents won’t be available for watching anymore from YouTube.
- During each session, participants are to take selfie-photos (4 times/session) to verify they’re watching the session in time.
- Operator(s) will inform and guide the participants throughout the ABR course via Kakao Talk (SNS).
* Kakao-Talk app is recommended to be used, only for communication during the course.
Atomy doesn’t keep/use personal info without the consent of the participants.
- Once the submission of selfie-photos of the week is completed, the video will be available again from Friday of the week. However, it’s only for Atomy members, at Channel Atomy New Zealand.
What kind of assignments will be in R-Course?
The followings are the example of assignments for your reference. Assignments to be finally confirmed and announced at orientation session before the start of R-Course, before 13th September 2022.
1) Video reviews :
Participants should watch Videos from Channel Atomy AND submit their own reviews per each Video. Compulsory or recommended video may be provided for reviews.
2) Atomy Product sharing :
Participants should plan, arrange and conduct meeting with Atomy members/non-members for introducing, demonstrating and sharing their experiences with ATOMY products.
Step 1 : existing members.
Meetings with current Atomy member(s) 2 times. Each meeting should be arranged with different Atomy member(s) and cover different product(s) from the other. Photos should be taken while or after the meeting and should be submitted within cut-off date.
Step 2 : 1 person via online using ‘Simple-order’ link.
Sending ‘Simple-order’ link to members/non-members to complete their purchasing of Atomy products.
* Simple Order Link is one of features at Atomy NZ shopping mall, so participants are required to learn and explain how to use the feature and the link for purchase.
Step 3 : 2 non-Atomy-members.
Meetings with non-member(s) 2 times. Each meeting should be arranged with a different non-member(s) and cover different product(s) from the other. Photos should be taken while or after the meetings and should be submitted within cut-off date.
Contact non-member who want to purchase Atomy product(s) for helping their purchasing. Learn about 'Simple Order' feature and generate link for simple ordering. Share the link to the non-member and help to complete order and payment.
5) Easy Registration mission (tentative) :
Contact non-member who have a mind to register as a new member. Generate link for 'Easy registration' and share the lilnk for helping registration (within 30 min. after link generation)
Mobile version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakao.talk&hl=en_NZ&gl=US
PC version : https://www.kakaocorp.com/page/service/service/KakaoTalk?lang=en
iOS version : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kakaotalk/id362057947